Views of my village and garden

In response to Lisa's question on my last post, when she asked if the rest of my village is as pretty as our little cottage, I thought I would share some photos with you. Sue inspired me to get adventurous and make a slide show - so I've actually put two slide shows together! The first is a collection of village photos (the SITV stands for Stanford-in-the-Vale, the name of the village, but it's so long I have had to abbreviate it for the slide show!) I intend to get out and about and take some more photos of the village soon but I hope you enjoy these in the meantime!


The next slide show is a collection of photos taken today whilst I pottered in the garden. Here are some lovely Spring flowers, including more of the wisteria! Do you like the signs? I painted the one shown in front of the flower bed many years ago and it sits outside in all weathers! The ceramic sign was created especially for us by the very talented ceramic artist Mary Rose Young. It will soon become hidden by the wisteria leaf, so I thought you should see it while you still can!


I hope you enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment