Gifts and Glasses Galore!


I really don't know where the days go to at the moment! I have had so many lovely things I'd like to show you but simply haven't had the time to update my blog as often as I'd have liked! But I am pleased to show the gorgeous hand-made items I received from Alison who has a lovely blog and makes some very pretty cards and fabric hearts etc. Everything arrived wrapped so prettily with ribbon and pastel flowers - what a lovely surprise it was! Alison was so thoughtful adding the bookmark as she knows I'm currently on the look-out for a certain book!


I promised some photos of my 50s glass collection and here they are! I have quite a few and they vary from the very tiny tot glasses right up to the pint glasses for beer! This isn't all of them - there are lots more in the cupboards and dotted around the cottage!


I haven't actually counted the glasses - but I know I have more than enough for a garden party!


I'd like to thank Louise, Dorothy and Bonnie for very kindly nominating me for the Thinking Blogger Award. Thank you so very much, I am extremely flattered ladies! I know I should reciprocate and choose my five favourite blogs. However, all the wonderful blogs I visit have already received the award! If you have a look at the many listed in my side bar you will be in for a treat! Don't forget to visit Dan's Blah Blah Blog - his observations on day-to-day life are so entertaining! In fact, his current post is very timely!!!

Lastly, I hope I won't hear too many groans of protest, but here is yet another wisteria photo! The blooms are fading now so it will be the last photo, I promise - well, the last photo this year! Although the leaves are very pretty..!

No comments:

Post a Comment