An Easter Feast of Treats and Delights (but no chocolate!)


I am so happy to see the weather improving day by day (with the odd setback of course!) and am hoping to spend some time in the garden over Easter. It has been a busy time just lately and I have neglected a few of my blogger friends - so apologies to you all - normal service will be resumed, as the saying goes!!! In the meantime, I'd like to share these delights with you - yes, I've been shopping!!!

Since opening my shop, I've had the pleasure of sending out lots of lovely vintage items to many of you (thank you so very much for your custom!) So I thought it was time I did some shopping too! First up above, are these really beautiful roses cards by Louise - aren't they wonderful? They came sweetly wrapped in ribbon with a lovely vintage postcard - perfect! Then I was 'in the right place at the right time' (sat at my computer in other words!!!) when Niki's email dropped in my mailbox. 'Yippee!' I thought, if I'm quick I'll manage to bag some of her handmade and vintage goodies before they disappear quicker than you can say 'Hot Cross Buns!' The adrenaline took hold and I felt like I was at the head of the queue at Harrod's sale time! I was lucky after all and here are my buys - a truly beautiful bedspread, and two of the prettiest pillowcases to which Niki has applied her magic sewing skills. To make it even more special, she sent me a present too, this beautiful glass! I collect this type of floral glassware but don't have one like this, so Thank You very much Niki!


I'm planning a little more shopping this weekend with a trip to a flea market or two. But before I go I'll be adding some fresh vintage items to my shop just in time for Easter, including this glorious eiderdown!



Have a wonderful Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment