Everything's coming up ROSES!


It's been a week since Vintage Home moved into its new home and already I've managed to fill it with everything ranging from stock to favourite vintage pieces of my own. I haven't had much time for relaxing on the sleepdeck, in fact, it has been all hands on deck to get the new vintage stock photographed and in the shop!

There is a very distinct French flavour amidst today's new additions - some truly gorgeous curtains and textiles!

Also, there is an abundance of roses in the shop! There are French roses...

...English roses...

...religious roses...

...and a special Christmas gift idea!


Plus I've selected some delightful vintage items which would make ideal gifts for friends and loved-ones!


Talking of gifts, look at these pretty creations from Louise...

...beautiful handmade corsages and tags! I was delighted to be the winner of her recent giveaway - thank you Louise - I will enjoy wearing the corsages but I'm not sure I can part with the tags!! Another recent surprise parcel from across the pond came from Kim at the colourful Daisy Cottage - we swapped some items and I received these four US magazines - how generous, thank you Kim!

I hope you enjoy having a browse in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment