Pick of the Crop!


Well, we haven't had such a bountiful crop of tomatoes this year - but here's a few I picked yesterday. Thanks to the damp and cool Summer we have definitely seen a drop in harvest compared to last year - although our cucumbers and aubergines have done well - but don't mention the runner beans..!

I know it's becoming a bit of a recurring theme, but I have another 'lovely lady' for you! Isn't she gorgeous? She is making an appearance in my shop, along with lots of other fantastic finds, which I have added today. The website certainly keeps me busy, that's for sure! In fact, it's probably just as well our summer weather hasn't been great - I certainly wouldn't have had much time to relax, unlike some...

...if there's such a thing as reincarnation - I want to come back as a cat - one of mine!! I'm also very much aware that I haven't had any spare time to blog. I do appreciate your comments and enjoy visiting your blogs when I can - so apologies if I haven't responded to a question or particular comment recently - normal service should be resumed soon!!

Finally, here's a little teaser for you - exciting new changes are on the way for Vintage Home - I will say no more - otherwise I'll probably tell all! Watch this space, as they say...

No comments:

Post a Comment