Decisions, decisions...


I've been busy collecting all sorts of vintage treasures together, ready for selling on my new website. We're getting nearer and nearer to 'launch day' so I thought I should get organised and gather together my stock. After all, a shop with no stock would be no use at all, would it?!

But anyone who knows me will confirm that I only tend to buy the things I like - which does make shopping an absolute pleasure of course - but it's an absolute disaster when it comes to parting with things!!!



For example, there are these wonderful old handpainted panels which I am so tempted to keep as I'm sure I'd find a use for them one day! Then there's this lovely old handpainted, age-distressed table - why aren't I keeping that?!

I also love this old roses and chippy table too...

...and I've just remembered this gorgeous 1940's French bedspread - a real beauty! Oh dear!

I'm sure you can see my dilemma! I suppose I just need to be strong don't I?!

No comments:

Post a Comment