News and Nice Things!


Thank you to everyone for your lovely comments on my last post - sorry I haven't been here to reply, I shall endeavour to visit you all soon! January got off to a flying start with a marked rise in orders after a recommendation from Period Ideas in their February issue. A friend had spotted it - would you believe it; even though I'd read the magazine, I didn't see it?! There's so many exciting things happening here at the moment that it's really quite hectic but regular cups of tea and cuddles with the cats are keeping us going! The website has a rather special anniversary coming up and we've got some really super surprises for everyone. I really shouldn't say too much (after all, it won't be a surprise then will it?!) but I'm just so excited!!

Of course we'll be celebrating with a giveaway - so 'watch this space' as they say! There'll be even more gorgeous vintage treasures in the shop and some very, very special additions too! Added to that, there's an even bigger surprise - but my lips are definitely sealed on that one!


So, in the meantime I will leave you with some of the latest vintage stock to grace the website including the Victorian trunk shown above...

Mirror, mirror on the wall...



...which is the fairest mirror of all?!

A handpainted bookstand from the 1950s...

...the prettiest boudoir set...


...perfect for displaying your treasured jewellery.

Now I must get back to work - I'll be back soon with more news - enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment