Taking Stock!


I have been filling my cottage with beautiful and showy stocks! I love their heady scent and wonderful colours. It's been a busy time for me as I have also been gathering new stock for my shop. Then I realised that I had brought together several similar types of flowers!

I have found some beautiful things recently and many of them are decorated with pretty lilacs, lupins and stocks. This sewing box is covered in lilacs - and roses of course, I couldn't leave them out could I?!

This delightful old dish is decorated with lupins.

Some of these items will find their way into my shop in the coming days, that's if I can bear to part with them!

Finally, here are some photos of my rain-soaked irises. We've certainly had our share of rain this past week and the poor things were almost lying down with the weight of the raindrops! Now I must get back to working on the website; hope the sun is shining wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment