My 'Vintage' Phone!




I can't quite believe I'm actually 'blogging' my phone but I hope you'll agree that it isn't just any old phone!!! It was my birthday last week and my lovely husband whisked me away for the weekend for a stay in a converted windmill. http://www.oastbarn.com/ click on 'Splash Mill' to find out more! As if that wasn't enough of a treat, we spent the whole of Saturday in the Portobello Road, doing a spot of antique shopping. But the absolute highlight of the weekend was a trip to the Michal Negrin shop in Windsor, the first of her stores on the UK. http://www.michalnegrin.co.uk/ Two years ago we spent my birthday in Prague where I had the pleasure of discovering her beautiful jewellery for the first time.




Apparently there are only a handful of these phones in the UK at the moment - the main delivery is expected in March I think. I was lucky enough to get one of the four they were expecting that week as I was VERY persistent! It is presented in the most beautiful box which can be used as a jewellery box too - oh, and the phone even has one of those dangly things attached to it!!!




Anyone who knows me would be amazed that I am excited about a phone - after all, it isn't exactly vintage is it?!! But it has to be the closest thing to vintage-style that a phone can get, don't you agree?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment