Vintage Home Antiques Unit 62, Brackley Antique Cellar
Here are some photos of my antiques unit at the Brackley Antique Cellar in Northants.
I have had the unit for a year now and thoroughly enjoy stocking it with all manner of vintage items. I sell mainly textiles including eiderdowns, quilts, curtains and fabric, plus floral oil paintings, pretty china, kitchenalia, painted furniture and some vintage toys.
The Antiques & Collectables Magazine have named the Brackley Antique Cellar their Antique Centre of the Month for October - and included a photo of my unit! Yes, it's a rather small one at the bottom, but it was still a nice surprise! (Blogger is playing up at the moment and won't let me add any more photos, but I'll try again later!)
I can thoroughly recommend a visit to the centre. It is a huge place and has over 150 dealers, plus cabinets. It's open 7 days a week (353 days a year!) from 10 til 5. There is a nice cafe and the staff are friendly and helpful. The only drawback with having a unit there is I always have a stroll round the other units (which can take a few hours!!!) and invariably buy several things! If you're not local, it's certainly worth making the journey as it's a great day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment